Tissue paper table runner
I am always trying to find a balance between setting the mood for a party and arts-and-crafts hour. I loved the flag garland over at Oh Happy Day and decided to take that inspiration to make a simple tissue table runner to add a pop of color around the apartment–helping the space feel festive.
tissue table runner
1 pack of multi-colored tissue paper ($4)
1 pair of scissors
1. Take one sheet of tissue paper and fold in half lengthwise.
2. Cut down the center to make two sheets.
3. Take one sheet and fold in half lengthwise and continue to fold accordion style until a 1/2-inch wide.
4. Fold in half from the top down.
5. Cut triangles in various sizes along the folded edge.
6. Open to one-inch width and cut triangles along folded edge.
7. Unfold and enjoy.