I have a confession to make, this was not my original DIY, but sometimes the idea just doesn’t translate, so I went back to the drawing board. Looking at what supplies I had around the house I was able to pull together a quick DIY your guests will sure to love as they sit for dinner this holiday season. You can mix and match card colors and tape for any season, making this a fun and easy entertaining decoration.
What You Need
- Note Cards: I am obsessed with these note cards from M by Staples (size 4.25″x 5.5″), at $4 for a pack of eight, they are perfect to have on hand for napkin rings or a simple hand written menu card.
- Gold Sharpie
- Decorative Tape (Washi or masking)
- Fold your dinner napkin (here is a refresher how to from earlier this week)
- Take your piece of tape approx. 5 inches and place in a flat surface (this make is easier to write the initials)
- Write your guests initials in the center of the tape
- Place the tape in the center of the note card with the extra hanging over the edges
- Wrap the note card around the rolled up napkin and secure with the extra tape.
Be sure to pop over to the Neighborhood where I am tackling that common question we all ask over the holidays- should I use paper or dinnerware when entertaining a large party?